Guidelines for submitting originals
- Any articles and notes submitted for publication by Investigaciones Regionales – Journal of Regional Research must be originals, neither previously published nor accepted for publication.
- All works received will be subject to at least two anonymous external evaluations. Following the reports issued by the evaluators, the Editorial Board will decide on their publication in the journal.
- The total length of the papers (notes) submitted will not exceed about 8,000 (2.500) words approximately. This includes tables, figures, bibliographical references, appendixes, etc. The text will be double spaced. The scientific and methodological notes should not exceed about 2,500 words and must be typed with double spacing, Times New Roman 12.
- All works will be preceded by a first page containing the title and abstract (in Spanish and English) (100 words, approximately); keywords (maximum five), JEL classification (two digits), name and affiliation of the author(s) and postal and e-mail addresses of the corresponding author.
- The Journal Secretary’s office will accept papers in Microsoft Word format via e-mails sent to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All tables, figures, maps, etc. will be correlatively numbered (table 1, table 2, figure 1…) and they will be accompanied by a sufficiently explanatory title and their respective sources. They will be inserted within the text and sent in different files. Their quality must be sufficient for reproduction (JPG format and a minimum resolution up to 300 DPI).
- Bibliographical references will be included at the end of the paper under the title Bibliographical references, sorted by authors, according to the APA style ((https://biblioteca.uah.es/aprendizaje/estilos-citas.asp).
- If necessary, footnotes will be used correlatively numbered and set in superscript. Their content will be single spaced.
- Equations will be numbered and integrated into the text using the equation editor.
In order for Investigaciones Regionales – Journal of Regional Research to publish and disseminate research articles, we need publishing rights. This is determined by a publishing agreement between the author and the Journal. This agreement deals with the transfer or license of the copyright to the Journal. The copyright of a submitted article is only transferred to the publishers if and when the article is accepted for publication.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
Journal Secretary’s office
Submission of originals to:
Investigaciones Regionales– Journal Regional of Research
Secretaría del Consejo de Redacción
Facultad de Ciencias Económicas, Empresariales y Turismo
Plaza de la Victoria, 2
28802 Alcalá de Henares Madrid
Tel.: +34 91 885 4209
Web Site: www.investigacionesregionales.org